Monday, October 23, 2023

Just Us Girls #702 - Photo or Mood Board Challenge

 Hi friends!  Sorry my post is going up so late, but my computer crashed and burned and I was finally able to have the Geek Squad look at it.  Unfortunately, it died so I had to get a new one.  I lost a lot of stuff on there!  I can't figure out how to get my signature that I use at the end of my blogs to load.  Ugh!  Such a pain!

Anyway, I was able to load my card onto the JUGs blog and post it here.  

I also don't have the software on this new computer to edit my photos.  So it's a little blurry looking at it here.  I used some new products from Waffle Flower.  I started with the stencils and used the colors from the photos.  After stenciling, I die cut it using the coordinating die and stamped the images using the coordinating stamp set.  Then I stamped the sentiment on black card stock with Versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder.  I mounted the main panel onto a rust panel and onto the white base.  I did add some shimmer which you can't see in the photo but it's there!

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our October guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Postage Collage (Waffle Flower)
Paper:  White, black, rust
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, Versamark, apricot, clementine, candy apple, shea butter, warm buff, doe
Accessories:  Postage Collage Fall stencils and die (Waffle Flower), white embossing powder, shimmer

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Better late than never, Lisa! This is charming. Too bad about your computer. Hopefully they can get your files out of the old one!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so cool! I love the postage stamps in all of the beautiful fall colors and images. Glad you are back online, but sorry you had to get a new computer:(

Carol said...

Nothing worse than losing your stuff on a computer...like when my blog was less than a year old and I lost it. Also no fun to have to get a whole new computer!!! But, I adore these products so much and you made them look so good on this fun fall card!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh man! I hate when that happens - the same thing happened to me once upon a time!
I LOVE all the postage collage sets from WF - so happy you were able to get your hands on this Fall version! I'm anxiously awaiting its restock! Thanks for this darling inspiration!
=]

Bobby said...

I love all the images that fill your postage inspired card, Lisa. I'm so sorry about your computer. I know how aggravating losing content can be. That's why I'm glad to have a Chromebook. It's all on Google Drive, accessible from anywhere.

Ina G said...

Lots of lovely products here Lisa. Great take on the colours and perfect die to show them all off. Hope all is recovered from your old computer. We keep sooooo much stuff on then don't we.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin