Saturday, November 18, 2023

Just Us Girls #706 - Photo or Mood Board Challenge

 Hello everyone!  Carol is the hostess over at Just Us Girls for our Photo or Mood Board challenge.  I just love the photos she chose for the mood board!

I was cleaning my craft room today and found some things I haven't used yet.  This one is a stencil and die set from Pink Fresh.  I stenciled everything in the colors on the butterflies (although the aqua looks green even though the color is Aqua Sky).  I then die cut them.  The pink panel was stenciled with a snow fall stencil and white ink.  I adhered the ornaments and bough to the panel along with the die cut sentiment.  I added the gold pearls and some star dust stickles to the ornaments for sparkle.

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our November guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Peace Love Joy (Honey Bee)
Paper:  White, pink
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, unicorn, aqua sky, candy apple, olive, evergreen, rose petals, Delicata gold
Accessories:  Holiday Ornaments stencil and die (Pink Fresh), Joy die (Honey Bee), stitched rectangle (MFT), Falling Snow stencil (SSS), gold pearls, star dust stickles

9 comments:

Nancy said...

This is really pretty, Lisa. I definitely think it was past time to have these great new products make their debut. I love the splattered stenciled background too. Nice job!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! I love those pretty ornaments with their sparkle against the snowy pink background. Great take on the Moodboard!

ElizStewart said...

Pastel perfection!!

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card! Love the non-traditional Christmas colors with very traditional Christmas icons. What a combo!

Carol said...

I just love the colors you took from the moodboard and the fab stamps show them off so well! All of the details you added resulted in a perfect holiday scene!!! Just love this!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your fancy ornaments! This is a lovely card, Lisa!

Vicki Dutcher said...

The non Christmas colors made a beautiful card!

Bobby said...

Those lovely ornaments brought in the colors of the mood board in such a great way, Lisa. I love the design layout.

Ina G said...

Super gorgeous in those pretty pastels Lisa. Of course I love the splatters that finishes this beauty off just nicely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin