Monday, March 23, 2009

Presale at Paper Makeup Stamps!

Hi everyone! Paper Makeup Stamps (PMS) is having another release on April 7th and from now until March 30th, you can preorder your stamps and take 10% off automatically! Some stamps are priced as low as $1.80! You can't beat that! Hop on over and see what Katie has in store for you! You won't be disappointed!

On another note, I attended the copic certification class held here in Buffalo today. Some of the attendees were Cheryl Rowley, Tracy Harp, and Sharon from Buffalo Stamps & Stuff. Marianne Walker taught the class, and I learned a few more things about these markers. So be on the lookout for more copic-colored cards from me!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

ooooohhhh! aaahhhhh!!! I am on my way to check it out! ;o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin