Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I've been absent for a while because I have been busily getting ready for this holiday! It's gets busier and busier every year for some reason! I hope you had a great day with family and friends! As John Lennon said:

And so this is Christmas, and what have you done? Another year over, and a new one just begun...


I have a quick scrap page of my nephews with Santa Claus today to share with you. I don't scrap much, but Paper Makeup Stamps' Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge is to make a holiday scrap page. I'll give this to my niece in an album that she can add to.
That's Ethan (5) on the left, Santa in the middle of course, and the little guy on the right is Kristoff (2). He's a little tough guy who's afraid of Santa! Look at that face! How cute is that? I used Snow Happy set from PMS for this page with PTI's fresh snow ink.

It's late and I'm so full and tired, so I need to lay down and relax! Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Tina said...

This is about the cutest photo, love this page.

Kim said...

Oh Lisa, that page is adorable!

Meli Palmer said...

You should definitely scrap more often - this page is just plain adorable.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin