Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our Newest Addition to the Family!

I don't have a card today (maybe later), but I do have something more important to share. My nephew Michael and his wife Tanya (see their wedding photos here) had their first baby on Tuesday. Ava Noel is just the cutest little thing....well not so little! She weighed in at 8lbs. 9oz.! Here are my first pictures of her.

Are those the chubbiest cheeks or what? These were the only photos I got of her before she showed us she had some serious lungs! LOL!And this is my mom, the proud great-grandma! It almost looks like Ava is smiling here in Grandma's arms! So cute!

Thanks for letting me gush! If I don't happen to pop in later, I hope everyone has a safe New Year's Eve and a very Happy New 2010!

7 comments:

Dawn B. said...

OH Lisa she is adorable.. I love these pictures. They are priceless. I love new babies and the way they smell..Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year.

Crystal said...

AWW Lisa how precious!!!! Thanks for sharing these pics how adorable!!! I wish you and your family many blessings in 2010!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG - how super cute is little Ms Ava!!! What a blessing!!!

I hope you get to spoil her as she grows up :)!!!

Happy to New Year to you and your family!!! Hugs ~S~

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe Lisa! She is soooo cute & I can't get over her chubby cheeks! I just want to kiss them :) Happy New Year!

Kim said...

She's adorable and I love her name! Happy New Year!

AKiteFlier said...

Oh Lisa - congratulations to the family - Ava is ADORABLE! What a great picture of her with GG also - how special. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Meli Palmer said...

Oh my word - that last picture...man, SO SCRAPWORTHY! That's just precious. Congrats Lisa!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin