Sunday, July 18, 2010

Color Throwdown Winner!

Hi all! I've been absent for a while because I've been on vacation. I'll have some pics of that in another post, but I while I was away, the Color Throwdown winners were announced and I didn't have access to my blog to post the winner of the Paper Makeup Stamps July release! The winner from my blog for this prize was

Donna Rinckel #234

Congratulations Donna! I hope you enjoy the new Paper Makeup Stamps July release!

I also want to thank all of you for the wonderful comments on my CTD post! I've never had so many comments before and it really felt good! I'm happy that you all enjoyed the card with the fab CTD colors (and new PMS image)! I hope my new followers will enjoy my future posts! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin