Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just Us Girls Challenge and Happy Birthday Kathryn!

If you are looking for my CTD post, please scroll down to the next post.

Hi everyone! I'm away this weekend in Myrtle Beach and did not have a card ready for the Just Us Girls challenge, but you can see all the details and the fantastic cards the girls have made on the JUGs blog!

I did want to send out Happy Birthday greetings to my JUGs DT friend, Kathryn Berthiaume, whose birthday is on Monday!

The JUGs girls are sending out our greetings to her today! So have a great birthday and celebrate all weekend, Kathryn! (Isn't this a great cake? I used to make cakes, and I know how difficult this is to make!)

See you tomorrow for a Paper Makeup Stamps review day! Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi Lisa, Your blog is great! Please contact me regarding Christmas Cards All Year Round @ sunifla1@comcast.net. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I used to make cakes too! I made a cake for my Mom's 50th and it took me 3 days to do!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin