Monday, July 26, 2010

Featured Stamper Challenge

Happy Monday everyone! I can say that because I'm on summer vacation! Sorry to all of you that have to work today...I feel your pain! But I'm here to share a card I made last night for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS. The FS yesterday was Toni (Ravengirl). She has a fab gallery and I chose this card to CASE. I kept the layout, but changed the colors and image (but kept it a tree). This cute tree image has a little story. My friends Cheryl Rowley and Tracy Harp each bought this stamp at our LSS one day when we were all there, and they had a little challenge to use it going on. I loved it so much I went back to buy it, but never used it! Go figure, huh? Well, when I saw the challenge today and Toni's card, I knew I had to use it! It's from Memory Box called Dotty Tree Birds. I stamped it in Memento espresso ink and colored it with copic markers. I added star dust stickles to the leaves. The dp is from October Afternoon called Fly a Kite: Ice Cream. I don't know where the flowers came from...I can't remember if I bought them or they were given to me, but they were on my table and they looked good on the card. The sentiment is from the So Sentimental set from My Time Made Easy.

Love this cute little card that came together really quickly! Hope you like it too! Thanks for visiting today!

5 comments:

Michelle VP said...

What a perfect card, Lisa! I love the sparkle on the leaves and flowers. :)

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card Lisa ... Love the colors & the beautiful layout.
Hugs, Janie

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Lisa! You did such a great job coloring the darling tree - love the shimmer :) Yahooo! summer vacation - FINALLY- teachers go way unappreciated in my book! I hope you enjoy yourself each & every day :)

Cheryl said...

Love how you've used the stamp! It was definitely worth the wait! Love the focus on green!

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

I think I remember hearing about that tree!!! I love your adorable design and the warm earthy feel it has. Loving your softly sponged green bg. as well. Hope your summer is going well. Hugs~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin