Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Time Made Easy - Post Release Day

Hi everyone!  Did you see the new products released yesterday at My Time Made Easy?  We have four new templates this month!  All of them fabulous, of course!  We also have five new stamp sets, three cut files, and paper too!  Oh my!  So much to choose from!  Today I'm using the Gifted template with some older products.  I really felt like making a fall project.

This template is really roomy! There are so many things that would fit nicely in here.   I have an orange candle somewhere in my house that I wanted to use, but I'll be darned if I could find it.  So I had to use this smaller ivory candle, but it still worked nicely.  

The decorative panels on the side are from the Autumn Leaves Collection 2 digital paper pack.  I love it paired with the pear colored cardstock.  I added some bling, a silk leaf, and some other fall adornments to the front of the box. 

The closure for the top of the box that Lauren designed it quite interesting. It's a bow that interlocks so that you can easily open the box. I added one of those little orange things (I don't know what they are!) on top of the bow.

The card uses the same paper and the Thankful stamp set.  I colored the leaves and acorns with copics and added some star dust stickles.  The label is from the new Homemade Holiday Labels cut file.

The girls have lots to share today, so make sure you stop by these blogs. 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

So awesome!!! What a great gift!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin