Saturday, January 5, 2013

Just Us Girls #170 - Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone!  I'm here this week with the Just Us Girls sketch challenge.  But first, the JUGs team has an announcement to make.  Last week we said farewell to our wonderful DT member Lynn Mangan, and we have someone equally as talented to fill her spot.  Please welcome Tangii Crain to our team!  Tangii has been a friend since our Paper Makeup Stamps days!  She's a great designer and I'm sure she'll be a wonderful addition to our team.  Welcome Tangii!

Now on to the challenge.  Here is the sketch that our amazing Andrea created for this challenge.

Cool sketch, huh?  Well I went a little crazy with this sketch!  Those diagonal circles reminded me of a tire track, so...
...that's what I used!  The tire track is actually a SU wheel that I've had forever!   I paired that panel with a car paper from the Wander paper pack by Basic Grey.  Then I added the sentiment from Paper Makeup Stamps' Home Matters set and the heart button.  What do you think?  I think it's kind of funny!

You can visit these blogs to see some great inspiration from the design team.
  
Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the sentiment...such a sweet, sweet card Andrea!

Vicki Dutcher said...

HA! I love the tire track! Way to go~

Anonymous said...

LOVE this and that tire track is just stinking brilliant!!!

Marisa said...

Those tire tracks are soo cute! Great sentiment and DP to go with it.

Andrea M said...

Wow Lisa! Love your interpretation of the sketch! The tire mark is awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin