Monday, January 7, 2013

My Time Made Easy January Release: With All My Heart

 Today is release day at My Time Made Easy, and we have some fabulous new Valentine products for you this month?  Have you seen the previews?  You can go to Lauren's blog and see her projects and links to the design team projects too.  The all the new products here.

I have the new With All My Heart template to share with you today.  It's a traditional Valentine heart-shaped box that you can personalize any way you choose!  

Here's a close-up of the box.  So Pretty!  I used SU's Melon Mambo for the base of the template with the white scalloped top and bottom.  The pattern paper is from the previously released Grammy's Pretty Patterns and I framed it in SU's Lucky Limeade.

The flower is the previously released Rambling Rose cut file.  Lauren has a tutorial on how to create this lovely flower.  I cut it out of white paper then added some color with Melon Mambo ink.  The leaves are from the Fanciful Flowers cut file.  I added a white glitter dot in the center.

For the card, I used the same papers and added a flourish from Fanciful Flourishes digital stamp set that I colored in GIMP.  The tag is from the new BFFs Valentine Tags cut file.  I just cut off the rounded part of the tag and punched a new hole.  It just didn't work with my layout!  The sentiment is also from the new BFFs Valentine Sentiments digital stamp set.  I just used part of the sentiment.  The entire sentiment says "Hip Hip Hooray, It's Valentine's Day!"  So nice to work with digis, because you can crop easily!

The sketch is from this week's Clean and Simple sketch

The entire MTME design team is posting projects today.  You can see them at these blogs.


Thanks for stopping by today!  

Photobucket

1 comment:

Farida Rone said...

Hi Lisa,
I just love the set. Great creations.
Hugs,
Farida

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin