Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Time Made Easy: Year in Review

Hey everyone!  Today's post is the monthly Year in Review post for My Time Made Easy.  This is where the entire design team creates with products that were previously released to remind you of all the fun and amazing products that are available instantly.  We just had our January release and you can see the new products here.


I started with this template.  It's one of my favorites (I say that all the time, but it really is!), and it's quite large.  However, I like to play around with resizing these templates and resized this to 70% of its original size.  I cut it out of Riding Hood Red cardstock to match the Vintage Dots paper.  This is the first time I'm using this paper, and it's really quite pretty!  I added a white Martha Stewart doily, pink ruffled ribbon, a red flower and a pretty scrolled heart button.  The ribbon and heart are a belly band that I created so that you can open the box.  It opens from either side, not the top or bottom.

I had some some of the Vintage Dots paper left over, so I created this card.  I used the same doily, but a different heart and flower.  The sentiment is from Sentimental Occasions stamped in Riding Hood Red.

The entire team is posting today, so make sure you visit these blogs.

Tina Hale

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin