Saturday, July 26, 2014

Just Us Girls #251 - Photo Week

It's Photo Week at Just Us Girls and Sharyn chose a great summer picture for us to use as inspiration.
 
 Here's a close up of the photo.  What a fun way to throw a BBQ!
Love the banner triangle flag idea we can, have a little table where people can write on them and then hang them up as you walk around you can look at what everyone wrote:))  kind ckassic american bbq decor right?
 
I just purchased this beverage stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and was so happy to use it for this challenge.  I also just purchased this brick stencil pattern and pulled out the water color brushes and Distress inks to color the brick pattern (you can see the brick in the background of the photo) and the yummy and colorful beverage.  The straw was cut from some striped pattern paper.  I just love that sentiment too! (But who says it has to be 5:00 to drink?)  Lovin' those sequins too!  I'm thinking I need a new camera.  I have not been happy with my photos for a while.  These colors are so washed out compared to the real card.  I wish you could see how colorful it is!  :-(
 
You can see much more inspiration from the DT gals and our guest designer on these blogs.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I think it's 5:00 here...time for a drink!  ;-)
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Adult Beverages and Adult Beverages Sayings (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Tim Holtz watercolor, Neenah white, positively pink (SU)
Ink:  Archival jet black, Versafine onyx black, tumbled glass, spiced marmalade, ripe persimmon, picked raspberry Distress inks
Accessories:  Adult Beverages dies (SSS), Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Spellbinders die, Wink of Stella shimmer brush, mini brick stencil (Crafters Workshop), dimensionals, banner trio die (WPlus9) 
 

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I love the pinks and yellows...and certainly why does it need to be 5? I'm with you on the camera...may go camera shopping this weekend.

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a fun card....love the brick background and that yummy drink!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Fun design! I love the "bubbles" coming out of your drink. Great take on the inspiration photo.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your brick background is so fun! Of course the drink is too~ :)

Nancy in Iowa said...

Just popped over from JUGS. I had to when I saw that beverage!!! You rocked it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin