Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Final Post of 2014 - A Walk Down Memory Lane

Hi everyone!  So it's already New Year's Eve! Time to look back on 2014.  I've seen other crafters posting their favorite cards they've created during the year, and I've decided to do the same.  I did this a couple of times and it's fun to see what you've done over the past year.  So here goes.
 
January
This was for a color challenge for Just Us Girls - my favorite design team ever!
 
 
February
I "Love" this card, but cutting all those squares into triangles and placing them on a piece of cardstock to cut the heart was time-consuming!  It went to my hubby for Valentine's Day!
 
 
March
I just love birdhouses!  We have a few at our home and many at our cabin.  It's relaxing to watch the birds fly in and out of them!
 
 
April
Trying my hand at what seemed to be the technique of the year - water coloring!



May
I love kraft paper, but don't use it enough!
 
 
June
I have two for June.  This one is my absolute favorite!
 
But this is the first card I made for a new design team I joined - The Christmas Card Challenge!
 
July
I've always loved flamingoes and had to have this set!
 
August
I also have two for this month.  This one just makes me "Smile".
 
And this one was made for my Polish relatives in Poland.  It says Merry Christmas.
 
September
Water coloring again!

October
I don't make many Halloween cards, but I had fun creating the background on this one!


 
November
Well I had to include this card!  We had a doozy of a snowstorm here in Buffalo, NY in November and I was stuck in the house for a whole week!  I got my craft on during that time!
 
December
I love tags!  I made quite a few this year, and these happen to be my favs!
 
 
 
 
And I'm going to choose this one as my favorite from the entire year!
 
I hope you have a great New Year's Eve and an even happier 2015!
 
Thanks so much to all of you who have commented throughout the year!  I know I'm terrible at commenting, but please know that I look at what you've been creating and I totally appreciate what you do!

 Thanks for stopping by!
 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Karen M said...

Happy new year Lisa and I love all your top picks for 2014 - they are all gorgeous:) hugs xx

Cheryl said...

Great post! I loved taking a second look at your faves!
Enjoy your 'last' day of vacation and best wishes for 2015 to you and Kevin!

Nancy said...

I LOVED looking back through your cards Lisa!! I wanted to do this too but life got in my way! Oh well maybe I still will! Your work is really, really fantastic! I hope you realize how talented you are!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin