Thursday, December 4, 2014

Houndstooth Holiday Tag


Hi friends!  Today I have another tag that I cased from Pinterest (you can see it on my Tag Board).  I just love black and red together, so this one really caught my eye.
 
The tag is actually a tag card that I cut in half (I made another one of these with that part).  I started by stamping the sentiment on the bottom and worked my way up.  Then I sponged around the tag with brushed corduroy distress ink.  The holly leaves were die cut from pattern paper and a button tied with twine was added on top.  I added another button to finish it off.
 
I'm having so much fun making these tags!  They are just little canvases that are so adorable!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Bells & Boughs and 2008 Holiday Tag Collection (PTI)
Paper:  The Papercut Scallop tag cards - milkweed, Love Letter and Holiday Treasures dp (SU)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, brushed corduroy distress ink
Accessories:  Holiday Button Bits die (PTI), buttons, twine, ribbon
 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love the contrast of the houndstooth with the red/green. Perfect Lisa.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin