Friday, November 3, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays #188 - Anything But a Card

Hi friends!  I'm late getting this post up, but over at the CAS-ual Fridays blog, the challenge is to make anything but a card.  I love tags, and CF has some cute tag dies, so that's what I went with.
 
I love making tags for Christmas, and these just came out so cute.  I cannot wait to put them on some gifts!  I die cut four tags and found four different scraps of holiday paper and die cut pieces of them with the tag die as well.  I stamped the sentiments in Catherine Pooler inks and the snowflakes.  I added a strip of cardstock and Nuvo drops on top of that.  Then I added the ribbon and the button tied with twine 

 
You can see more from the CAS-ual Fridays design team on the CAS-ual Fridays blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Mistletoe & Holly (CF)
Paper:  Recollections white, real red, garden green, designer paper scraps
Ink:  Rockin' red, grass skirt, it's a boy, smoky slate
Accessories:  Scallop tags (CF), nuvo drops, ribbon, twine, buttons 

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Great collection of tags Lisa! All so fun and festive! Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin