Sunday, February 3, 2019

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Entry #2

I've decided that I have to start coloring more.  I used to color all the time, but got away from it with all the layering stamps and such I've purchased.  The 30 Day Coloring Challenge is the perfect time to get on this.
 
I like these types of images because the shading is already identified on the image which makes it easy.  I'm not good at shading.  I stamped this in GinaK amalgam ink and colored it with copic markers.  The sentiment was stamped in Versafine onyx black ink and embossed with clear powder.  I just added sequins for some sparkle.  I did color another image today, but haven't made it into a card yet.  That's on tomorrow's agenda!

Here's a link to the coloring challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Beautiful Flowers 2 and Moments of Grace (SSS)
Paper:  Recollections white, copic express, ballet blue
Ink:  GinaK amalgam black, Versafine onyx black, copic markers (YG13, 06, 09; B21, 24, 28; R32, 35; RV14; N2)
Accessories:  Clear embossing powder, sequins, Spectrum Noir shimmer


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin