Tuesday, February 5, 2019

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Entry #3

Hey friends!  I'm back with another entry for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  Getting my coloring on and having fun doing it!
 
Here are the two images I colored.  They were very quick coloring too!
 
This was the first of the two I created with the image.  (The image is from Darcie's; no name on it just a number, but it has two duck images and cute sentiments.  I'll have other cards made with the other image soon.)  I pulled out a circle stencil, yellow ink, and those life changing brushes that are all the rage.  They really are so soft and easy to use!  I wish I would have stenciled out more, but I did that on the next card.  I die cut the circular HB die and put the image on dimensionals right in the middle.  I added crystals to the card and on the center of her flower.  I also added some star dust stickles to her color.  This is (shockingly) a one layer card (sort of!). 
 
I did the same with this card, but just changed out the colors.  I stenciled out more of the green on the card and I like it better. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe

Stamps:  Darcie's stamps
Paper:  Recollections white, copic x-press, daffodil delight, lucky limeade
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, lemon drop and limelight (MFT), copic markers
Accessories:  HB circle frame die (MFT), large polka dot stencil (MFT), crystals, dimensionals
 


2 comments:

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

Lisa, I’m so glad you took up this challenge and rediscovered your love of colouring; it looks fantastic in both your entries. The floral is so different from the cute little ducks, but there is such life and depth in both of them.

HilaryJane said...

The little ducks are really sweet and the colouring perfect. I would not be able to choose between the two colour ways, they are both perfect xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin