Sunday, July 7, 2019

Gnome Pile

Happy Sunday friends!  I'm in a gnome mood lately.  I've purchased several of the Stampingbella gnome images.  They are so adorable and fun to color!
 
This one is called Gnome Pile.  I used the packaging as an example to color them.  Very simple copic coloring.  The sentiment that comes with it didn't suit my needs, so I found this MFT one that I thought fit.  It was stamped with Versamark and embossed in white.  I found some pattern paper that matched and added a panel to the left.  The main panel and image panel were die cut with stitched rectangles.  I added Nuvo drops and mounted the sentiment flag and image panel on craft foam. 
 
I'm using the Fusion Challenge sketch as inspiration for my card.
 
I'm also entering this in the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

Recipe
Stamps:  Gnome Pile (Stampingbella), Anything But Basic Birthday Wishes (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white, X-Press It blending card, turquoise cardstock, Family Ties (Pebbles)
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Versamark
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle dies (MFT), Nuvo drops, spectrum noir shimmer, white embossing powder, craft foam


2 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you played with the sketch, Lisa! Beautiful coloring and your gnomes are adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Wanda Cullen said...

Adore this fun gnome card! Their hats are triangular so not only did you rock the sketch, but you used triangles as well! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin