Thursday, November 7, 2019

Time Out Challenge #148 - Home Sweet Home

Hello!  There's a new Time Out challenge posting today and here is the beautiful photo we have for you to use as inspiration.
So I went pretty literal with my card.  I started by searching my Christmas stamp stash for that sentiment!  I knew I had to have it somewhere and I found it in Concord & 9th's Holly Berry turnabout set. Next, I went in search of a wreath that would be small enough to fit to the left of the sentiment.  I found this one in PTI's Communique Curves (retired I think), and the bow is from Paper Smooches Holly Jolly stamp set.  Then I used Concord & 9th's Plaid Background set to make the plaid piece.  I added a strip of black cardstock to separate the plaid from the top of the card.  There are stickles on the berries of the wreath and this main panel is on craft foam.

You can see more from our Time Out design team and our guest for this challenge, my JUGs friend Angie, on the Time Out blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Holly Berry TAB and Plaid BG (Concord & 9th), Communique Curves (PTI), Holly Jolly (PS)
Paper:  Recollections white, black
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, wild cherry, jelly bean green (MFT)
Accessories: Star dust stickles, craft foam 


5 comments:

sandie said...

wow this is so like the photo-amazing how you got all this together-so impressive. I love how much detail you take making your cards and this one is so creative and spot on for the photo x

Macimbalo said...

Love this! The plaid, wreath, and sentiment are so perfect for this challenge! And I love your gorgeous design, thanks for letting me guest with you!

Nonni said...

Great take on the photo! You've incorporated so many elements from it to your card and that large sentiment really is the star of the card! xxx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

LOVE the plaid. Great take on the photo!!!

Anita in France said...

How brilliant, Lisa ... you took such lovely elements from the inspiration and created such a wonderfully balanced, warm and cosy design! Yum! Hugs, Anita :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin