Saturday, July 18, 2020

Just Us Girls #545 - Color Week

Hello there!  We have a great and unusual color challenge going on over at Just Us Girls this week.  Cecile chose mustard, teal and light grey. 
 
I really like this color combination more than I thought I would.  I used it with this window stamp and die set from The Greetery.  I just used three colors:  sauna and twilight from Catherine Pooler and tropical teal from My Favorite Things.  I double stamped the shutters, the flower pot and the bricks to get the darker colors.  I stayed true to the color combination!  The flower pot and the bottom of the curtain are up on dimensionals for a little bit of dimension.  I added sequins on the background and shimmer on other parts of the images.  The sentiment was stamped on the bottom with a darker grey ink.
 
You can see more from the JUGs design team and our July guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Fresh Air (The Greetery)
Paper:  Recollections white, teal
Ink:  Tropical teal (MFT); sauna, twilight, black jack (C. Pooler)
Accessories:  Fresh Air dies (The Greetery), stitched rectangle (MFT), crystals, shimmer, craft foam 


9 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous! What a stunning image....I can feel the breeze coming through that beautiful window!

Nancy said...

Such a gorgeous scene Lisa. You absolutely nailed the colors and in a very creative way! Love that sentiment font too. Hugs!

Ina G said...

Simply brilliant in this weeks colours Lisa. Awesome! So love this one.

Bobby said...

What a beautiful window scene, Lisa. You used the colors perfectly.

Macimbalo said...

Beautiful card design! I love all those products - and was able to get the brick die. You have used them all so perfectly with this color challenge - stunning!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great use of the colors with this fun "scene" type card :)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That is such a cool image and the colors work perfectly for your beautiful creation!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a delightful image, Lisa. You did a fabulous job with the challenge colors. And I love how you added some dimension to the curtain, it seems to be fluttering in a light summer wind.

Trina P. said...

Beautiful card. I love that window stamp! It looks fabulous in the challenge colours.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin