Saturday, July 25, 2020

Just Us Girls #546 - Photo Week

Hi all!  I'm the hostess over at Just Us Girls this week.  I've chosen the fun summer photo for inspiration.
 
When I chose the photo, I knew I wanted to use this stamp and die set.  I had a heck of a time finding it, but I finally did!  It's from Avery Elle, but the pig and dog are from other sets (see MFT and Avery Elle respectively, see below).  I stamped and die cut all the images and colored them with copic markers.  Before I adhered them to the main panel, I blended some tumbled glass ink onto it using a mini cloud stencil.  I added the sentiment, some Star Dust stickles, and crystals.
 
You can see more from our JUGs design team and our July guest, Trina Pham, on the JUGs blog.  It's Trina's last week with us and she has been a great guest.  Thanks so much for all your inspiration!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Peek-a-Boo Fair and Furry Friends (Avery Elle), Hog Heaven (MFT)
Paper:  Neenah white, recollections white
Ink:  Versa Claire nocturne, amalgam, tumbled glass oxide, copic markers
Accessories:  Peek-a-Boo Fair and Furry Friends dies (Avery Elle), Hog Heaven die and stitched rectangle die (MFT), mini cloud stencil (MFT), crystals, star dust stickles, dimensionals, craft foam


7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! The perfect image :)

Nancy said...

I just love that you pick a photo and then go searching for the stamp to buy. LOL Talk about dedication. This came out fabulous! love the blue sky and all the sparkle too. Really a fun card! Hope all is well!

Bobby said...

Your photo was a challenge for me but I'm happy with the results. Your card is darling and so much fun, Lisa. It's a good thing we pick our weeks early or the stamp never would have arrived in time.

cm said...

Of course you know I absolutely adore your card! The ferris wheel set is such fun, as you've discovered! Your pig and puppy are wonderful friends for the unicorn! Super cute!
hugs~carol

Trina P. said...

So cute and perfect for the inspiration photo. I may have struggled with this photo challenge, but it is a challenge after all. 😂*lol*

Ina G said...

Cute Cute Cute and I just love how colourful you made this card Lisa. So fun! Sorry I couldn't make it this week.

Cécile RIBON said...

This is absolutely adorable! These critters having fun are so cute.
Yes Lisa! This photo is a view from Paris. It's "La grande roue de Paris" in the "Jardin des Tuileries" . It made me smile when I saw it was your choice for the Photo Week. I knew that you mainly thought of "Amusement park" but I couldn't prevent myself of making Paris the main theme of my card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin