Monday, September 21, 2020

Top-Down Kind of Day

Hello there!  I just love this set from The Greetery, so much so that I purchased it twice!  Ugh!  I didn't realize I purchased it when it first came out.  When I saw the fall addition stamp set that recently came out, I had to have it!  I stamped and die cut the car and the pumpkins and colored them with the layering stamps.  It's just so cute!  I die cut a small rectangle that fit the sentiment and the car.  Then I went to work on the background.  The Greetery has a three-step stencil that I used to create this background with just two inks.  The aqua color was blended darker with one stencil and lighter with another.  Love how that came out!  I added sequins and shimmer, of course!

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Top Down Day and Top Down Autumn Day (The Greetery)
Paper:  Recollections white
Ink:  Versafine Claire nocturne; twilight , black jack, icing on the cake (C. Pooler); aqua sky (C&9th); autumn blaze (Altenew); brushed corduroy distress oxide
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle dies (MFT), Top Down dies (The Greetery), square dance stencil (The Greetery), mini cloud stencil (MFT), sequins, shimmer, glossy accents, dimensionals

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin