Thursday, October 8, 2020

Time Out #172 - Theme Challenge

 Hey friends it's October!  Summer sure went fast for me.  And because it's October, we all know it's Breast Cancer Awareness month.  The Time Out challenge is celebrating by having it be our theme for this challenge.


I made a slimline card for this challenge and added pink to my card for the twist part of the challenge.  I stenciled the leaves with yellow and pink inks.  Then I used the coordinating leaf vines stamping them with Versamark ink and embossing them with gold detail powder.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment in the same manner on pink cardstock and die cut it with the coordinating die.  I added some gold crystals for more sparkle.  The matching envelope was made with the same die set used for the scalloped frame.  It's so difficult to photograph this size card.  I can't fit it in my photo tent!  Ugh!

You can see more from the Time Out design team and our guest for this challenge, Dhruvika, on the Time Out blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Hello Fall (Honey Bee)
Paper:  Recollections white, regal rose
Ink:  Versamark, spun sugar, worn lipstick, picked raspberry, fossilized amber, wild honey
Accessories:  Hello Fall dies and Hello Fall Leaves stencil (Honey Bee), Slimline Envelope Builder (Trinity), gold embossing powder, crystals



3 comments:

sandie said...

This is a gorgeous card Lisa. I love the pink with the gold-adds such a lovely detail.I like the pretty frame you used and the sentiment is placed somewhere I would never have thought of but I love it x

Shauna said...

This is so feminine and pretty! I like the soft colors in the leaves with the gold veining. The pretty pink border is a great touch!
- Shauna

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is beautiful, Lisa. I love the pinks and golds for your fall-themed card of encouragement. It's bright and hopeful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin