Saturday, March 19, 2022

Just Us Girls #624 - Color Week

 Hello friends!  We have a new Color Week challenge over at Just Us Girls.  Lisa E. chose this very pretty color palette.

I had several new items sitting on my desk that came in when I was on vacation last week.  I had to use them!  I started with an ivory piece of cardstock, rose and sage inks, and this two-step stencil to create the background pattern.  I die cut it with a slimline scalloped die.  I mounted that onto a piece of sage cardstock.  The sentiment was die cut three times from the sage cardstock and stacked.  I then adhered it to the ivory shadow.  I added crystals to give it a finished look.  Simple card this week.

You can see more from our JUGs design team and our March guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Paper:  Ivory, sage
Ink:  Rose petals and sage (C. Pooler)
Accessories:  Layering Clover stencil (SSS), Chunky Slimline Scallop die (SSS), Feel Better Soon die (SSS), crystals


7 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... absolutely love how you used the clover stencil! Just brilliant!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Someone would love receiving this get well card - awesome use of the colors

Lisa Elton said...

Great use of your new products, Lisa this is fun and would make anyone feel better! Happy Spring!

Bobby said...

I love the big sentiment over the whimsical stenciling, Lisa. This was a great way to use the challenge colors.

cm said...

Fun to come home to new products and get them into action asap! Your stylized clovers are such fun; perfect for a feel better card!
hugs~carol

Nancy said...

What fun new goodies you had waiting for you! Love how this came together! hope you had a great time!

Ina G said...

Fabulous take on this weeks colour challenge Lisa. Super bold sentiment that is bound to cheer someone up.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin