Saturday, May 28, 2022

Just Us Girls #634 - Photo Week

 Hi everyone!  The Just Us Girls Photo Week challenge is hosted by Carol Mc. and she chose this lovely photo of bicycles with baskets of flowers.

I chose to use this old set from Papertrey Ink.  I liked the blue bike in the photo and went in that direction.  I die cut the main part of the bicycle and stamped the tires in black.  The frame part was stamped in blue and I used a black copic marker to color in the set.  The basket was stamped in brown and the flowers in yellow with green leaves.  I added crystals to the centers of the tires.  Then I had to decide how finish off the card.  I chose a scene card (I don't know why because it is my least favorite card design to create).  The tree and frame is a coverplate from Lawn Fawn.  I first die cut it from white card stock for the base then from brown for the tree.  I then die cut it from the yellow gingham and cut out the tree to get the frame.  The blue background is another pattern paper.  I die cut the grass and tree top from green card stock.  I added crystals and shimmer to the flowers and stamped the sentiment in black.

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our May guest, Deborah, on the JUGs blog.  This is Deborah's last week with us, and I'd like to thank her for joining us with her beautiful cards this month.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamp:  Pedal Pusher (PTI)
Paper:  White, green, brown, Spiffy Speckles (Lawn Fawn), Gingham (Doodle Bug)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, lemon whip, summer shower, olive and dove (Pink Fresh)
Accessories:  Pedal Pusher dies (PTI), Leafy Tree backdrop die (LF), Fresh Cut Grass die (MFT), cystals, shimmer


3 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Lisa...so cute! Love the background tree!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great inspired card -- love that bike!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Awesome scene! I love that big tree and grass paired with that adorable bike with the flowers overflowing the basket. And as always, the perfect touches of bling!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin