Saturday, June 4, 2022

Just Us Girls #635 - Word Week

Hi friends!  Lisa E. is the hostess at Just Us Girls for our Word Week.  She chose a cool word:  PAINTBRUSH.

I love how colorful this card is!  I die cut the handles and tips of the brushes from a rainbow of card stock colors and the brushes from black card stock.  I used silver card stock for the metal piece.  The sentiment was stamped in black and the word "color" from rainbow ink colors.  I added crystals in rainbow colors and a red heart.  I mounted the white panel onto black and then added that to a rainbow stripe pattern paper.  

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our new June guest, Lucie, on the JUGs blog.  I'd like to welcome Lucie to JUGs for this month!

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Crafty TAB (Concord & 9th)
Paper:  White, black, rainbow paper (Lawn Fawn), various card stock colors, silver
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, candy apple, clementine, sweet mustard, grassy knoll, seaside 
Accessories:  Crafty TAB dies (C9th), crystals, shimmer

5 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your row of colorful paintbrushes with the perfect sentiment centerstage! That rainbow striped paper is the perfect pairing and I love how you did "color". Awesome!

Bobby said...

Your rainbow array of paintbrushes is so colorful, Lisa, and I love the striped paper with them.

Nancy said...

Lisa, I adore this card so much and love that you added glitter on the tips of those fun brushes! I love that the brushes are more chubby than slender! AWESOME card!

cm said...

Lisa, your rainbow paintbrushes have planted a smile allll over my face! Cheery, bright and all-around delightful! Love it!
hugs~carol

Ina G said...

Fabulous background for those colourful painbrushes. Love how the tips are coloured. Great sentiment and bling Lisa.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin