Saturday, November 19, 2022

Just Us Girls #659 - Color Week

 Hi friends!  Carol is the hostess at Just Us Girls for our Color Week challenge.  I love that she chose these classic holiday colors.

I chose these bells as the focus of my card this week.  I die cut them from two different green colors and gold for the accent. The bow was die cut from red and burgundy card stocks.  I chose to display them on this pattern paper I received free from Honey Bee.  It was the perfect back drop for the bells.  The sentiment was embossed in gold on red card stock and stacked with two other pieces for dimension.  I popped up the bells and added shimmer on the red berries to complete the card.

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our November guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Ornamental Christmas (SSS)
Paper:  Red, green, burgundy, gold, Honey Bee designer paper, white,
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Layering Holiday Bells (Honey Bee), Ornamental Christmas die (SSS), gold embossing powder, shimmer, dimensionals


9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous depth to this card

Carol said...

Those bell dies and bow are really nice and you are right, the patterned paper perfectly frames them! Pretty card!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely traditional card, Lisa!

Nancy said...

Bells are one thing I do not have in my collection. I take that back, I think I have one that is 1" big. LOL. Pretty card, Lisa. I certainly hope you are doing okay with that massive amount of snow.

cm said...

Those bells! Beautiful! I agree: they're perfect with the patterned paper! And your sentiment, in gold, is lovely! Swooning over this festive delight!
hugs~carol

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... the bells are amazing, a perfect Christmas focus. Love them atop that DSP... so fun!

Bobby said...

I love those bells and the colors you chose for them, Lisa. I have a piece of that background paper too and am looking forward to using it.

Ina G said...

Such a beautiful and colourful layout Lisa. So lovely.

Karren said...

This patterned paper is perfect as a backdrop for those gorgeous bells! Fabulous card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin