Saturday, January 21, 2023

Just Us Girls #663 - Photo/Mood Board Week

 Hello friends!  This is our new challenge for this year at Just Us Girls...Photo or Mood Board.  We thought we'd kick up the photo week challenge by making a mood board for you to ponder.


I saw those daisies and book print when I looked at this mood board.  I pulled out this daisy set from Simon Says Stamp and stamped it onto white card stock.  I colored the petals with a blue violet copic marker to give it some color (my photos have been terrible lately...not sure why) and I colored the centers as much as I could with a yellow marker.  To pull in the book print, I used a word background stamp to stamp over the image with a light gray ink.  I love this look.  I finished it with a stacked die cut sentiment and some crystals.

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our January guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Daisy Bouquet (SSS), You Are (SSS), Wishes Enclosed (Mama Elephant)
Paper:  White
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, misty coast
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle (MFT), Wishes Enclosed die (ME), crystals


9 comments:

Bobby said...

Daisies are my favorite, Lisa, and I love how you colored them and added the script behind.

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... beautiful daisies! A great idea for this challenge.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love those daisies and so cool with great effect to stamp the word background over the top with the lighter ink! Beautiful card!

Carol said...

Love your cheery flowers and the subtle print in the background!! Just a couple of colors and you have so much impact on this pretty card!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfectly inspired card! Love those daisies

Lisa Elton said...

This would make anyone's birthday a happy one! Cute card, Lisa!

Ina G said...

Great idea with the scripted background Lisa and I love those beautiful daisies. Nice bling and simple sentiment.

JulieP said...

I love your choices from the mood board!!! Once I laid my eyes on the coffee I looked no further but you went for the little details. Love that book print. So perfect.

cm said...

Only one response: gorgeous! Talk about a stellar take on the moodboard!
hugs~carol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin