Thursday, December 17, 2009

Candy Cane Beaver

I have another Christmas card to share with you today. I've had this image from an Artful INKables set called Holiday Treats and Tails colored for a while and decided it needed to be made into a card.I used SU's retired Ski Slope dp and the Mojo Monday sketch from this week. I'm busily finishing my Christmas cards (I know...last minute) and other handmade gifts. I also have to finish my shopping this weekend! So much to do, so little time! At least I'll have some time off over the holidays to recover! I hope you have a great weekend an finish all your holiday projects, too! Thanks for stopping in today!
Stamps: Holiday Treats and Tails (AI)
Paper: Neenah white, real red
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, real red
Copic Markers: didn't write them down!
Accessories: Nesties, SU ribbon, crystal effects, oval punch, dimensionals


MsJay said...

This is just the cutest card.

Katie Cotton said...

so cute!!!!

Meli Mitchell said...

Ahhh, lol! That beaver could not get any cuter.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin