Saturday, December 5, 2009

Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peek Day 2 - Fairies

Who doesn't love Paper Makeup Stamps' fairies? They are what turned me on to PMS and my desire to be on their design team. I think they are just the loveliest images! The new release has a sailing theme, and most of the new fairies fall into that theme as well. I have Eric to share with you today.I wanted a weathered look to the card, so I used this dp from SU called Autumn Meadows, and colored the image accordingly. I swirled some Soft Suede ink around the image and sentiment to give it some dimension. The twine was a last minute addition. After I took the picture and edited it, I just noticed a bare spot there, so I added the twine. The sentiment is from the set we sneaked yesterday called Sailing By.

There are four more new fairies being released this month (two of which are boys), so stop by the PMS blog to see them! I'm sure you will love them as much as we all do! I'll be back tomorrow with another PMS sneak peek, and then Monday is our blog hop and release party. A fun weekend here at PMS!


I have another post today, so please scoll down to see that one. It's for the Just Us Girls challenge and it's a sketch challenge....my personal favorite! Thanks for stopping in today! Enjoy your weekend!
Recipe:
Stamps: Eric fairy and sentiment from Sailing By (PMS)
Paper: PTI vintage cream, soft suede, Autumn Meadows (SU)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, soft suede
Copic markers: E00, 02, 15, 47, 71; YR23, 24; BG09, 49, 75; Y000, 18; r20; W-1; C-1, 3, 5, 7
Accessories: Nesties, tag die, twine, Spica glitter pens (clear and gold), dimensionals

5 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

this card is so stunning, i love it!

Michelle VP said...

Love this card! What great colors and accents for this nautical fairy. :)

Tina said...

So awesome. You have colored him remarkably!

Danni said...

Awesome card!

Cheryl said...

Great card, Lisa! I love his little blue Navy suit

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin