Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Kristin!

Today is Kristin Soboloski's birthday! She is the owner and designer of Artful INKables stamps. I found about this really late yesterday, so I did not have time to make a card, so I am posting a card I did earlier in the year.This was one of the first sets Kristin sent me as a DT member. It's called South of the Border. It has some really cute images in it. You can read more about this in my original post here.

If you have time, why not leave her some birthday wishes on the AI blog...I'm sure she'd love it!

Happy Birthday, Kristin!

4 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun card!! Love your colors and patterns. The ribbon is perfect for the sentiment!! Too cute!!

Cindy Haffner said...

OH SO FUN, GREAT COLORS,

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my Lisa! Cute card! This snake belongs in the desert here in Phoenix with all those Red Hot Chilli Peppers :)

Meli Palmer said...

Well aren't you clever...pairing your sentiment with that darling chili pepper ribbon! Adorable card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin