Friday, November 26, 2010

M4TW - Black Friday Challenge!

Happy Black Friday everyone! Are you stuffed like your turkey today? Well, get out and shop! But before you go, you should play along with our Paper Makeup Stamps Makeup for the Weekend challenge! I'm the hostess and the challenge I chose is to make something shopping related with an option to use black on your creation. Here's what I did.
I used the Retail Therapy set from PMS. PERFECT for this challenge! I just love the sentiment! I don't pay cash for anything anymore! It's always on my debit card and sometimes on my credit card! Who carries cash anymore? LOL!!! Back to the card...I've colored the packages with various copics. The dp is All Dressed Up from DCWV and I paired it with Pink Pirouette cardstock. The sentiment is cut from a Spellbinder tag and I strung it with two different types of ribbon. The black glitter dots finished it off. I used the current SCS sketch for my layout, but flipped it.

Stop by the PMS blog to see what the other girls on the PMS DT have done. And then, let's see what you come up with! You don't have to use PMS stamps, but why not use them if you have them? This Retail Therapy set also comes in digi format, so you can have this set today to play with!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!

Recipe
Stamps: Retail Therapy
Paper: X-press white, pink pirouette, All Dressed Up dp (DCWV)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, sahara sand
Copic Markers: RV13, 14, 21, 23, 25; W-1, 3, 5
Accessories: Nesties, die tag, SU folder, glitter dots, star dust stickles, dimensionals

Photobucket

3 comments:

Monique said...

Love the color combo Lisa and the sentiment is soooo me lol :)

Carma said...

How Cute!! Love the colors and a great use of the sketch.

Christi Flores said...

This is wonderful!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin