Saturday, November 6, 2010

PMS Sneak Peek and Just Us Girls

Happy Saturday! Today is a two-for-one post! Paper Makeup Stamps is nearing its release tomorrow, and today we have one last sneak peek before the release. Today is also the Just Us Girls sketch challenge, so I've decided to combine the two! Paper Makeup Stamps is sneaking the new set called Christmas Cheer. It's a really cute set illustrated by our own Shaela Odd. There are a variety of winter/Christmas images included in the set. I'm using the Christmas tree on my card. I had to get creative with that flower image because I was using this tree! The image actually has a tree trunk, but I didn't ink up that part of the image. I paper pieced it with a piece of Jovial dp from Basic Grey. I used some pearls to mimic the stem in the sketch. I didn't have room on the bottom of the card for the three pearls, so I added them (plus one!) on the upper corner. The sentiment is from Little Moments sentiment set.
If you want to see more sneaks from the Paper Makeup Stamps DT, stop by the PMS blog. Also tomorrow is our blog hop, release day, and release party. The information is on my sidebar for times and places.

The JUGs girls also have some inspiration for you. And my good friend Cheryl Rowley is our Guest Designer for November! I'm so excited about this! She is an excellent crafter and has some fabulous creations on her blog, Cottage Creations. So stop by the JUGs blog to what the girls have for you!
Thanks for stopping by today. I'll see you tomorrow for the PMS blog hop!
Photobucket

11 comments:

LeAnne said...

Perfectly sweet, Lisa! It is getting me the mood for Christmas!

Alicia Weiman said...

Love your card Lisa! I couldn't get the "flower" image out of my head. Love how you used a Christmas tree! Have a great weekend!

Cindy Groh said...

I like how you incorporated three different patterned papers in this card. Great job.

AKiteFlier said...

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Great project Lisa - love the colors, love the image - and the pearls - WOW and WOW! Well done.

FibreJunky said...

Love it! And love the sketch. Might just have to try that one this week.

Cheryl said...

Your card is beautiful, Lisa! Funny that we used the same papers!
So happy to be playing with the JUGS designers this month!

Andrea M said...

What a lovely, warm Christmas card! Lisa this is such a fantastic take on the sketch!!!! The DP is fabby and the pearls are divine! Great job girl!

Maria said...

What a great tree! I love the papers you used, great job with the sketch.

Anne Tussing said...

Awesome card! Love the paper pieced tree and the pretty green glitz.

Dana Gustafson said...

Super cute Lisa! WHat a sweet tree image and I love your swirly green swirl!

Kathryn B said...

Adorable as usual Lisa! Love your paper choice it works well with the little Christmas tree and the sparkly star! I also like the trail of gems you added!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin