Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Thanks

My aunt and uncle had us over for Thanksgiving this year and I wanted to send a thank you for the lovely dinner and conversation we had. My mom's sister and two brothers were all there and that was so nice to see all of them together, which doesn't happen very often because my one uncle lives in Pennsylvania.
I purchased this stamp from my LSS, Buffalo Stamps and Stuff. It's from Serendipity Stamps and I love their images. They are always so fun to color. I followed the Mojo Monday sketch from last week. The dp is SU's retired Autumn Vine and the ribbon is something I picked up at Target last year. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping in today! Have a great week!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin