Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wonderfully Wrapped - My Time Made Easy Blog Hop

Hello December! Can you believe it? Where has the time gone?

The holidays are right around the corner and gift giving is easy with templates from My Time Made Easy. And, since it's the first of the month, My Time Made Easy has a new release for you. It's only a template this month, but it's a great one that will get lots of use! It called Wonderfully Wrapped.I actually made this at the end of October when Lauren first revealed it to the DT. I couldn't wait to make it and give it as a gift to my student teacher who was completing her term with me in my classroom. She went to Ghana, Africa to complete her student teaching. The sentiment I chose, from On Display 1 stamp set, was perfect!I cut the template using SCAL on my Cricut using riding hood red cardstock. The decorative piece was cut from Graphic 45 dp. The colors looked Christmas to me, even in October! The sentiment was stamped on the Trendy Tags 2 of 6 cut files. I added some flowers, leaves, bling, and ribbon and was done!

You can see more of this template from the MTME DT following the links below. Thanks for stopping in and happy hopping!



Photobucket

15 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

GORGEOUS Lisa - just love the colors and what an amazing gift for a student teacher. That's so thoughtful - I'll bet she loved it! Way to showcase!!!

Monique said...

Wonderful work on this template Lisa!! Love the colors and the trendy tag that you use... Fabulous job :)

Anonymous said...

This is just wonderful Lisa! I am sure she LOVED it :) That paper is fabulous!

Cheryl said...

Great box, Lisa! You made it in such striking colors! Perfect for what she was headed off to do!
Love the cut file label, too! Thought it was a new Nestibility!
Off to see how large the box is-it looks like a good size!

Tina M said...

Lisa this is sooooooooo pretty! I love the colors.
tfs

Katie Cotton said...

oooooooo... so polished!!!! I love the regal look this takes on!!! Fab job!

Debbie said...

Just perfect, Lisa! I am sure your student teacher loved it :)

Silke Ledlow said...

So so beautiful Lisa...a perfect holiday gift! Hugs ~S~

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very pretty gift box. I like the colors and the daisies! I also like how you have curved the tabs that close the box.

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

What a wonderful gift :0) The color combo is sooo pretty!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

This reminds me of a Vera Bradley bag! LOL! I love it!

Tracy said...

awesome project! Perfect for so many gifts this Christmas!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Lisa! Love the bright colors, and the fun accents. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for being a great 'teammate' :). I'll be watching!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh Lisa, that's totally GORGEOUS!

Jami said...

This is gorgeous Lisa! Love the rich colors and the flowers! Your student teacher will adore it! I just had to order this template when I saw this!! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin