Friday, December 17, 2010

Secret Angel - Day 5

Hi everyone! Today is the last day of our Secret Angel gift exchange at school. I hope you've been enjoying how I presented the gifts I've been giving to my Secret Angel. Here's what I did today.I used a My Time Made Easy template called In Suspense to package some Bliss chocolate candies. I just love this template. It's made to hang on a door knob. I tried to hang this on Melissa's door, but she was hanging around her office too long and I didn't get a chance! I had to have the secretary do it! But it really looks fun hanging on someone's door! The dp is from Jillibean and is much prettier in person than it looks here. I just added the red felt snowflake and the white glittered one on top. The sentiment is from Secret Santa from MTME.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend! I'll be spending mine getting ready for Christmas!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

Lisa, you are one generous and creative secret Santa. Not to mention hard on the hips!!! However, what BLISS!!!! Hee, Hee! I'm sure Melissa was thrilled to be the recipient of your wonderful creativity. Hugs for now and the holidays~Michele

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin