Thursday, December 16, 2010

Secret Angel - Day 4

Happy Thursday! Two more days until the weekend! Today will be a looong day for me as we have evening conferences and I'll be at school until 7:30 tonight (after teaching antsy students all day)!

Today is also day four of our Secret Angel gift exchange! Yesterday I got some Lindor Truffles...yum! This is what I packaged up for my Secret Angel today.So you are probably wondering what this is. I should have taken a picture of the gift first! It's a picture holder. The base looks like a Christmas present and there are three holders for pictures. I used the one sticking out of the bag for my tag. The dp is from the same pack I used yesterday: The Homemade Christmas Stack from DCWV. The "ribbon" is printed on the dp, but the buttons are real. The bag is called Box in a Bag and the instructions for it are on Splitcoaststampers. Really a fun and easy bag to make. I tied it shut with a ribbon (I actually cut the ribbon tails shorter after I took the picture. They looked too long to me!

The tag was cut on my Cricut with the Secret Surprise Label cut file from My Time Made Easy. I printed the label at 85% and the red mat at 95% in SCAL. So nice to be able to adjust them like that! I used the Secret Santa stamp set from MTME also for the sentiment.. I just love that stamp set!

That's it for today! Have a great day and we'll see you tomorrow!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Fabby bag Lisa such an AWESOME project!

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Love the idea of having the picture holder sticking out!!! Cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin