Thursday, December 16, 2010

Secret Angel - Day 4

Happy Thursday! Two more days until the weekend! Today will be a looong day for me as we have evening conferences and I'll be at school until 7:30 tonight (after teaching antsy students all day)!

Today is also day four of our Secret Angel gift exchange! Yesterday I got some Lindor Truffles...yum! This is what I packaged up for my Secret Angel today.So you are probably wondering what this is. I should have taken a picture of the gift first! It's a picture holder. The base looks like a Christmas present and there are three holders for pictures. I used the one sticking out of the bag for my tag. The dp is from the same pack I used yesterday: The Homemade Christmas Stack from DCWV. The "ribbon" is printed on the dp, but the buttons are real. The bag is called Box in a Bag and the instructions for it are on Splitcoaststampers. Really a fun and easy bag to make. I tied it shut with a ribbon (I actually cut the ribbon tails shorter after I took the picture. They looked too long to me!

The tag was cut on my Cricut with the Secret Surprise Label cut file from My Time Made Easy. I printed the label at 85% and the red mat at 95% in SCAL. So nice to be able to adjust them like that! I used the Secret Santa stamp set from MTME also for the sentiment.. I just love that stamp set!

That's it for today! Have a great day and we'll see you tomorrow!



Crystal said...

Fabby bag Lisa such an AWESOME project!

Catherine Doucette said...

Love the idea of having the picture holder sticking out!!! Cute!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin