Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Secret Angel - Day 2

Our Secret Angel gift exchange at work is in full swing! Today is day two, and yesterday I received a box of Snickerdoodle cookies! They aren't homemade, but they are sooo delish! I'm going to be snacking for a few days on those yummy things!

If you didn't see yesterday's Secret Angel gift I made, you can go here to see that post. Today I covered an Altoid box full of those candies that clear your head out in an instant! LOL!!I used another retired dp from SU called Frosty Day. I've always loved the non-traditional colors of this dp! I ran some bashful blue grosgrain ribbon around the perimeter of the lid and used Scor-tape to hold it in place.
The oval bashful blue piece was cut with a Marvy punch. The flower design was stamped in chocolate chip with a piece from Papertrey Ink's Borders & Corners Oval set, and the monogram was from PTI's Ambassador Monogram set. I added some star dust stickles to the centers of the flowers to bling it up a bit. Easy peasy!

I'll have another post tomorrow with the gift for Day 3, so please stop by! I appreciate your comments! Happy Holidays!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Fab box Lisa, soooo pretty!

Shaela said...

this is beautiful - I love the non-traditional colors, too!

Unknown said...

beautiful

Dawn B. said...

Another really great project. I love this paper too. I need some of the candies that clear your head out in an instant..Brain fog is a friend of mine..hehe.

Cheryl said...

Great little box-she can keep this around and refill it with the nontraditional colors! Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin