Monday, December 20, 2010

The Last Christmas Card!

Happy 5 days 'til Christmas! I was sending out my cards this weekend and had one last card to make for my neighbors. I used a layout I saw on my friend Diane's blog that made this card super easy to make.
My neighbor, Karen, has this pretty ice skates ornament that her husband and son tease her about. She loves the ornament and they think it's pretty lame! I think the ornament is so pretty, and these skates reminded me of it.

This card was super easy to pull together. The dp is from The Homemade Christmas Stack from DCWV. I matted it with real red cardstock and added the SU ribbon. The sentiment, skates (from On Ice stamp set), and die are from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by! I may not be back here until after Christmas, but you never know! Enjoy these last crazy days!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Carma said...

I'm so impressed that you're still making Christmas cards! This one is so fun. A very Merry Christmas to you!!!

Anne Tussing said...

Such a pretty card!! I love how the background dp pulls it all together. Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin