Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Time Made Easy - A Year in Review

Hi everyone! Today the My Time Made Easy design team is posting our monthly Year in Review. We have each chosen something from MTME that has been previously released to share with you today. Being that it's April and it was raining today, I've chosen the It's a Shower template. I thought this would make a nice centerpiece or decoration for Easter. So I filled it up with some Easter jellybeans! I love how colorful they are! And I chose the cheery colors of yellow and pink. The tag on the handle was made using the new Occasional Label cut file and the Occasional Labels and Sentimental Occasions stamp sets. I also stamped one of the floral stamps in the Occasional Labels set in yellow. I added some yellow satin ribbon and some metal adhesive dots. The template comes with a file to cut decorative pieces for the umbrella. I used the paisley print from the Bringing Home Baby Girl digital paper pack. I thought the paisley would look pretty on an umbrella. I added the addtional scalloped edge around the perimeter of the umbrella and used small punched holes for added interest. (I saw Kristin did this on an umbrella she created when this was first released.)

Please stop by the girls' blogs to see what they've created. You won't be disappointed!

6 comments:

Carma said...

So, so cute! Love the paisley!!

Amy Sheffer said...

This is SOOOOO sweet! Love the bright, cherry colors!

Monique said...

So full of spring.. and what yummy jelly beans... This will add such color to your Easter table.. Think I might be a casin you :)!!! Love it Lisa!!

Cheryl said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! You can decorate m y table anytime!!

~Tammy~ said...

This is just pure awesomeness!

Dottie said...

this is just adorable I just love it is so cute.
I am a New Follower come visit me too on my Blog @ somethingcraftybydottie@blogspot.com

~ God Bless ~
Hugs:o)
Dottie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin