Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pretty Palette #6

Happy Easter! I hope you are having a lovely day with your family and friends!



Today begins a new week of the Pretty Palette challenge. These colors were inspired by the My Time Made Easy digital paper pack Blue Skies. I used one of the patterns for my card.
I was really busy this weekend and didn't have a lot of time for fussy crafting, so I decided to use this digital set called Some Punny Easter. I "colored" it digitally using Gimp. Gimp is a free software that is so easy to use. I picked up the colors from the Blue Skies paper to color my image so it matches perfectly.

Everything else is pretty self-explanatory. The sketch is from this week's Pretty Pattern challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Lisa, this is adorable....love the little bunny tail!

Judy said...

Really pretty Lisa... Happy Easter will the sun shine today?

Romaine said...

Lisa, I love the bunny image! I tried coloring with gimp, even following the tutorial, but still don't quite understand how....love the blue skies paper! I am getting into these lovely papers!

Kathryn B said...

Love your color choice this week Lisa! Your card is just beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin