Monday, July 4, 2011

My Time Made Easy - A Year in Review

Happy 4th of July everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your holiday with friends and family!

Today is our Year in Review group post from My Time Made Easy.  Everyone is using a previously released product for their post.  These are ones I created previously...my very first MTME templates I ever made.  And it's got to be one of the cutest ones I've ever made!
Meet Mr. & Mrs. Whooty Love Owls.  I told you they were cute!  The base of these cuties is the Under Cover template.  A very easy template to put together and embellish!  I then used the Whooty-Love cut file to decorate the boxes. 
For their bellies, I used the Shutt-erfly digital paper and added the pearls for the Mrs. and the buttons for the Mr.
I just love these two!  The MTME design team also has some inspiration for you.  Check out their creations at their blogs. 
Also don't forget to check out the MTME Gallery for tons more inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by again!  Enjoy your holiday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

velta said...

Hi Lisa ~ This is a "hoot!" Seriously, your imagination is amazing! I just love this darling owl!!! TFS!

Angela Toucan said...

fun box

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin