Sunday, July 3, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peek - Day 1

I have another post today, so please scroll down to see the Pretty Palette/My Time Made Easy post!

Hi everyone!  Today is Day 1 of the July Sneak Peeks for Paper Makeup Stamps!  Today we are previewing a new set called Build a Sentiment Child Additions.  We already have a Build a Sentiment set we released in May and these are the additions to it.  Here's a card I did using this set for my nephew Ethan.

I made this card for Ethan because he received an awesome report card for the end of 1st grade!  I am so proud of his improvements and achievements this year!  He deserved a card with a little gift inside from his Aunt and Uncle!  I used this previously released monster called Schoolie Ed for the central image.  The sentiment "You're an awesome" and "Student" are separate stamps from the Build a Sentiment Child Additions set.  Love it...it's so versatile!

So on the inside, I used two more sentiments from the set to let Ethan know how proud we are of his accomplishments.  The stars are from the previously released Starstruck stamp set.
For more sneaks, stop by the PMS blog.  We also have some fab news about 4 new DT members...Jackie, Janette, Jenn, and Shana!  Welcome girls! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Andrea M said...

Such a sweet card Lisa! I'm sure Ethan will love it!

Kristie W. said...

Cute school card! The red dp really makes the card pop!

LaJanette said...

Fab card Lisa!

Thanks for the warm welcome:0)

Janette

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Lisa! Adorable!

Dana Gustafson said...

Thsi card makes me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin