Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pretty Palette #17

Hi all!  This week we have some really pretty colors for the Pretty Palette color challenge.
These colors were taken from three different Plum's Silent Night digital paper pack collections from My Time Made Easy....Botanical Beauties, Gardening Greats, and Tea Parlor.
I chose an older Clean & Simple Fall to Layout for my design.  I wanted to make this flower my central image.  I made it using three different papers from the Tea Parlor paper pack and the Blossoming into Spring cut file that was released this month from MTME.  I cut nine different size flowers from three different colors, then ran them through my paper crimper to soften up the paper so it's easy to manipulate the petals.  Then I just glued them together and placed a white button threaded with blue floss in the middle.  The middle panel was first run throught the Swiss Dots embossing folder, then I added the navy paper that was trimmed with an SU punch.  I added the ribbon, flower, and sentiment from the So Sentimental stamp set.

The Pretty Palette design team has some pretty creations to inspire you as well.  Stop by the Pretty Palette blog and the girls' blogs to see what they've done.
Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

3 comments:

velta said...

Hi Lisa ~ This is simply stunning! Simple and yet so elegant! I love the papers...and that flower is to die for...did you use a SCAL to cut it out?

Elise said...

YeoZA! That flower is DROP-dead, GORGEOUS! What a STUNNING birthday greeting!

Cheryl said...

Your colors are gorgeous and I love the clean white with them! Great flower!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin