Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peek Day 4 - Word Art

Hi everyone!  Today is Day 4 of sneaks from the Paper Makeup Stamps September release.  Did you see days 1-3?  If not, hop over to the PMS blog (after you leave here of course!) to see what you've missed!  Today is all about the wordart.  PMS has some fabulous wordart in their store.  Every occasion is recognized with some fabulous phrase. 

My project for today was just a happy accident!  As I sat down to creat a card last week, I debated on how to use this wordart.  Then the light bulb went off over my head!  I was going to be watching my 7 and 4 year old nephews, Ethan and Kristoff, the next day and remembered that Ethan had his two front teeth missing!  Bingo!  So the next day I took this picture of Ethan in my backyard and edited it by using an antique option on my editing software.  Just too cute (IMHO)!  My mom didn't like this picture of Ethan because his eyes were squinting.  The sun was in his eyes no mattter which angle I shot the picture from (it was around 1:00 in the afternoon).
I used old olive cardstock for my 6"x6" base, then added a dp from Basic Grey's Offbeat paper pack.  The striped paper is from SU's retired Fall Flowers and matched perfectly. 
The paper the tag (cut with a nestie) was cut from is from the Basics Manila paper pack, also by Basic Grey.  The super cute sentiment was stamped in old olive ink and stamped right on the manila dp.  All I had to do to finish it off was add a button tied with SU twine.  Super easy and something for my niece to cherish!  (She loved it!)

Now we have a bevvy of PMS Makeup Artists posting today.  You can see their creations on the PMS blog and on their personal blogs.


Tomorrow is our Release Day Blog Hop all day and Release Party at 9:00 pm EST in the PMS forum.  We hope to see you there!  See you tomorrow!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

What an awesome page Lisa! LOVE that sentiment!!

velta said...

There is nothing more precious than a toothless grin...He is adorable Lisa! Oh, sorry, I love the layout...kinda got carried away with this handsome boy here :)

Michelle VP said...

Fun idea, Lisa! Love that you used this saying for a photo. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin