Saturday, September 10, 2011

Just Us Girls #101 and Blog Candy Winner

Hi everyone!  Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments and congratulations on our 100th JUGs challenge!  It's so nice to know you like our little challenges we put out here!  We all had blog candy to give out and using Random.org I chose #10 comment Carla Suto to win mine!   Congratulations Carla!  Please contact me at lakind@roadrunner.com with your address so I can get your goodies to you!
Our challenge this week is brought to us by Dana  and she's asked us to use multiple text/sentiments to make a background or focal point.  As you can see, I don't have a sample for you.   I've had such a trying week.  School started and my 5th grade team was moved to the Middle School and my head is spinning. It's so different from our elementary school!  So I'm not playing this week.  But head on over to the JUGs blog and see what the girls have created! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin