Paper Makeup Stamps called High Five which will be released on Wednesday, September 7th. This is a new kids line that PMS is carrying called Color Kids. Their sneaks began today, so check out the PMS blog to see more from this line. I stamped her twice...once on PTI white cardstock and again on this dp from the Hopscotch paper pack by Basic Grey. I cut out her top and paper pieced it. The rest is pretty self-explanatory.
Here are the details from the JUGs blog post.
1. Create a CARD based on the sketch - although it's just a "starting point" we should be able to tell that your card was created with this sketch in mind.
2. Become a FOLLOWER of our JUGS blog if you are not already.
3. Leave a COMMENT on the JUGS challenge page.
4. Visit EACH Design Team member AND our Featured Designer and LEAVE a COMMENT for each Jughead (they have all worked really hard and this would be a great week to leave some love).
5. Post your project per the instructions at the bottom of the JUGs blog post.
Each JUGs design team member is giving away some blog candy to one random winner. Here is what I'm giving away.
Included are two Inky Antics wood mount stamps, one Itty Bitty stamp from Unity, four rolls of ribbon in two different sizes, two packages of bling, and a package of clear tinted bubbles. And who knows what else might end up in there? I have all week to find more goodies! (And I do have a 6x6 paper pack from SU that I forgot to photograph!)
So, stop by the JUGs blog and read about all the excitement! You need to stop by all the DT blogs and comment in order to win! We also have Monique Hansen joining us as our guest designer this month!
Please leave a comment and play along in order to win my blog candy! Thanks for stopping by and good luck!