Saturday, January 28, 2012

Just Us Girls #121 - Template/3D Challenge

Hi everyone!  We have a new challenge from Just Us Girls that the marvelous Maria has come up with....create a 3D project or template with a Valentine theme.  Perfect for those gifts we love to give or display.
I'm using a box from My Time Made Easy called A Box is a Box.  While I was cutting the top out on my Cricut, I added a heart cut-out on the side.  Then I added some liquid pearls around the heart to hilite it a bit.  The bow was cut using the Bow Tied cut file.  On both the lid and bow, I used the Candy Kisses digital paper pack.  With the leftover paper from the bow, I used the Martha Stewart heart border punch to adorn the bottom of the lid.
Here is a closeup of the bow.  I just love this cut file!  It makes making a bow super easy and they look so professional!  I added a pretty Prima rose in the center.
Stop by the JUGs blog and the design team's blogs.  Also we'd like to thank our featured designer, Kylie Kueter, for designing with us this month!

Kylie Kueter, January Featured Designer

Thanks foir stopping by today!

Photobucket

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous, Lisa! Beautiful all the way around, top, bottom, sides---love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the punch out on this cute box!! Well done~

Diane Louise J said...

Your box is so elegant and pretty xx

Lynn said...

Oh My, I love that paper. It is absolutely beautiful to go along with your elegant box Lisa!

Sue Lelli said...

Lisa, LOVE the bow with the flower! LOVE the paper! LOVE the heart border punch! LOVE the heart with the pearls! FAB 3-D box!

Maria said...

This looks amazing! Love the pattern! It does look very professional! Nice job on the challenge!!

diane zechman said...

beautiful box, Lisa!

Dana Gustafson said...

This box is mst ceratinly not just a box in your creative hands! The pretty lyered bow is just the ticket for that added something special too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin