Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Time Made Easy Release Day - Something Sweet

Today is Release Day at My Time Made Easy and we have a very sweet release for you this month!  Sweet is the definitely theme here this month.  You can see all the sweet new products here in the store. 

The template I'm sharing today is called Sweet Treat Tote.  LOVE this one!  It is a very roomy template, and it has three different insert options.  I'm using the bigger sized insert box, but there are two others:  one is a lollipop insert and the other is a smaller box. 
I coordinated the tote with this new digital paper pack designed by Kristin Eberline called Candy Kisses.  I think this is such a fun paper!  It coordinates with SU's Poppy Parade and Crumb Cake carstock, which is what I used here.  The cut out on the front can be removed or changed to work with your design.
The sentiment is from the new digital stamp set called Sweet Sentiments.  It was perfect for my candy gift.  These are sponge candies.  I don't know if you have them in your area, but they are very popular here in Western New York.  They are my favorite candy!  I purchased some at the candy store and packaged them in some clear candy bags and tied them off with some ribbon.  The sentiment was cut out with a Spellbinder's tag and I tied it on with ribbon and added a red heart button.  Since my sweetie doesn't like sweets, these are mine!  LOL!!
The entire MTME design team is posting today.  Stop by their blogs and see what "eye candy" they have for you.  And don't forget to stop by the MTME store to purchase your new products and start crafting!  Everything is digital, so you don't have to wait!


Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with our MTME Happy New Year in Review post.  See you then!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

I love your sweet treat holder. That candy looks yummy. I am on a diet.lol. This paper is perfect for your holder. Great job.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin